The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Vallejo Care Center is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Vallejo was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Vallejo Care Center unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Hindi.
The rehab team at Windsor Vallejo has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- 4 star Medicare rated facility
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- We have newly renovated floors, bedding, pictures, outdoor patio, parking, and bathrooms.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Petting-therapy program
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- Administrator – Chantal Wilbur
- Director of Nursing – Karleen Lukacs
- Director of Rehabilitation – Gretchen Sell Finley
- Social Services Director – Evelyn Montevirgen
- Director of Business Development – Kianna Baldwin
“You would be hard-pressed to find a more adequate care center for your loved one, the staff is composed of more than just your everyday “employee” they are people who have dedicated their lives to provide excellent care for each and every person they come into contact with.” – Mike H.
“It’s never an easy choice to have to bring a family member to a nursing home. But I truly believe that Windsor Vallejo Care Center cares about the treatment and care of your loved one. I trust them with the care of mine. The therapy services are great and the activities kept my mother in law busy and I felt it made her want to get up and get better. Thank you Windsor staff.” – Laura M.
“My grandmother recently broke her hip and was admitted to Windsor Vallejo for physical therapy. The facility was clean, the staff was friendly and the admission department was very helpful during the entire admission process. The important thing is that my grandmother felt very comfortable there and I can’t even begin to say enough great things about the therapy dept.! It was an all around great experience and we truly appreciate the services provided! I toured several other facilities in the area and wouldn’t recommend anyone over Windsor Vallejo.” – Ken M.
“Nothing but good feedback from family and friends that’s been in this place. The staff makes you feel at home. Compassionate nurses and one of the best rehab department I’ve ever seen. I highly recommend this nursing facility.” – Reuel C.
“My grandma was here for her hip replacement. She enjoyed every second of it. She loved all her nurses and roommates. She even wrote all of them Thank you cards. The rehab department is excellent. I commend the management team on having a great team. I highly recommend this place for rehab.” – Jobo J.